Sunday, September 21, 2008

Boise, ID to Los Angeles to Laredo, TX

We went from Boise, ID to Los Angeles, CA overnite. Had two quick doctor visits, (nothing serious). Dropped our trailer in Fontana, CA for repairs, and picked up another one. Then Wednesday, got a load starting in Visalia, CA (south of Fresno) and headed to Laredo, TX. (1700 miles). We delivered on Friday morning, but there weren't any loads going out.... so we are sitting in Laredo over the weekend.



We drove our personal Team best on this run... 1130 miles in 24 hours.


I know other teams can do more... but with my sleeping issue... this is really good for us. My sleeping while the truck is moving is getting better. I am using fans to drowned out the noises. It seems to be working.... but I still sleep the best when the truck is not moving.


Visalia, CA to Laredo, TX.




When we drove through Amarillo, I took a picture of their bridge. I like the " boots" in the name.




In Laredo, we are resting,... and I get to watch TV at IdleAire. Fun! We are doing good! and the miles seem to better with this dispatcher, Jay.

We are requesting "hometime" next weekend... in Council Grove, KS. Leroy's family has an Annual Family Reunion, every year. After 9 years of marriage... this will be our first time to go back there for the Big reunion. It should be fun! Sept. 26, 27, 28. We'll go back out on the road on Monday the 29th.

See you then...
Happy Trucking!
God Bless!
Laurie

1 comment:

Lorus and Carol said...

Just wanted to say nice blog